-->

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Six Hundred


Thank you! The Bookness has now reached over six hundred friends and I am so thankful. This blog started for me as a place to write down my random thoughts. In the beginning of this year I also added photography to my everyday posts and now I also have friends here in the blogosphere. 

You guys are awesome and so cool. Seriously! And just being able to share stuff here that you guys find good to read or watch makes me feel so happy. No words. I am wordless. I am OK. 

I've got the coolest people sticking around here. Thanks all you beautiful souls out there. 
And now, back to blogging.. 

16 comments:

  1. Congrats!! :) I am just happy to have 24 so far! It's been a couple of weeks and I have met so many awesome girls! Like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love your blog. Great pictures. Just started following today, after your comment on my blog :) Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! well earned!! adore your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - you have a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, you deserve it! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very much enjoying having a new blog and getting to know other bloggers out there through it. :) Congrats on the 600 followers! I have a long way to go! tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog!! Congrats!! I came to it by chance and I might have to start following now!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congratulations! I'm sure it won't be much longer until 6,000? haha, a gal can dream :)

    Now party it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats girl!! you deserve it! your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! i luv your blog SO much! (the big 600!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 607 girl! Woot! Love you and everything you are

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on 600, that is fantastic! Don't you love the blogging community? :) -Rachel Thanks! -Rachel (Distinct.Style.Innovation /
    Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job and keep it up!! I'm sure the numbers don't end here!! Glad that you have made so many friends, like I have :)

    xo flor

    ReplyDelete
  14. well done on sustaining an interesting blog! I'm happy to keep coming back,

    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. your hair is gorgeous girly.

    and great picture.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete