-->

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Thumbs Up for IKEA


It's all in the little things in life you get your true happiness from. My little vanity/shelf thing from IKEA was not looking good at all. Everything was thrown all over and looked messy. I don't like mess. My stuff needs to be organized to the max and it needs to look clean and pretty.
Funny how much of a difference a little basket can make. That store is great with the basics to a home. Although the quality might not be as good as it should, it still looks amazing and lasts for a while. Thumbs up for IKEA.

Got any pieces from IKEA?

9 comments:

  1. What a Genius Arragement !

    http://thefashionlounge-nafissa.blogspot.com

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo I love Ikea too!!!! And little organizational baskets are awesome. They should rule the world. I love how your house always looks SO BRIGHT.

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love IKEA!!


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your photos! I saw your comment on my blog from a while back, and I'm so glad I clicked your link. Your blog is amazing! Thanks for the nice thoughts you sent my way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ikea is the best best best! look at you getting all organized. though admittedly, i'd be tickled if my room looked like your "before" picture even -- it's a disaster right now, a real pig sty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post!
    molly

    http://damselinaddress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything in my house are from ikea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete