-->

Monday, October 24, 2011

Borrow a Camera

(source)

I'm going to go and get myself a temporary camera tomorrow. The people at the store where my own camera is being fixed, called me and told me it would take some more time, and I said "Mister, I need a camera and that fast. Borrow me one, please."
He told me to come and get one. So, now I am going to borrow a camera, SLR camera until I get my own back! This is what I call goodness! 

Oh, and I've got a little surprise to you. Something to do with my hair. Any guesses?

8 comments:

  1. so cool that you can actually borrow a camera! here i bet they'd never lend a camera even if it the broken one was their fault. quite a service you have there ;) & oh my god , did you finally get a haircut? can't wait to see! have a beautiful day , xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you cut your hair? color it? I can't wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for being able to borrow a camera :) Did you colour your hair? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear you can borrow a camera, I know how weird it would feel to be without one for many days. But remeber to be careful with it :D

    http://colours-and-carousels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. as I remember you were about to cut your hair) Curious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the cut!! What kind of camera did you borrow? I'd love to try out a canon mark ii

    ReplyDelete
  7. huh! did u get it cut????? colored? shaped? bangs? so many possibilties!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete