-->

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just the Random Stuff


Hi friends!
Guess what? Haven't gotten my camera yet. They take for ever to fix a screen I must say. 
Oh, and thank you for the sweet comments on my last post. And welcome to the new people, hope you'll enjoy yourselves here. 

I went grocery shopping after work today, was looking for something to make for dinner this evening, then all the sudden someone was screaming my name. It was an old friend from school, and he was like "Hi Piril, what are you doing here?". I looked at him and said, "Oh, nothing, just the random stuff, like searching for wild elephants and planting trees." He laughed. But I was just as serious as he was with the question. 

How is your week so far? 

7 comments:

  1. Hehe the answer you gave him sounds so funny :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! hehee.....My week so far has been good, thank you for asking! ; )
    Field trip with my grade 2 girls yesterday, lovely fall day, not too cold...yet. : )
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, you are so cute. That was a smart response that I may have to use once or twice if it's okay with you?!

    I know how it is waiting for stuff. I have been waiting for my try-pod I ordered that was shipped to me broken to be fixed. Waiting is the worst! Hope you get your camera soon!

    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have such a lovely blog! thankyou for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute :) And I am sure your camera misses you just as much! Fortunately you still look adorable in a web cam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be so annoying, waiting for your camera! I cross my fingers for you :)

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  7. :o sounds fun!!!! my week has been greattastic so far!!!!!

    ReplyDelete