-->

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Weekend Ended


Yes, it is official. IKEA is my weakness. Every trip ends up with at least one full bag of random jazz, although the plan was to get some hangers for my closet. I got the hangers, and I also got some candles, then something more. I'm guessing this happens to everyone. 

Oh, well the weekend ended and I am back to another week filled with work and some more work. Hoping to get my camera back this week *cross fingers* and then get loose with photographs. 

Tell me, what is your best purchase from IKEA?

11 comments:

  1. I have never bought anything from there! And you're so cute in the last picture :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKEA can be dangerous I hear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. two white bookshelves! love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darn that IKEA! i cant go in that store with out spending tons of money! LoL
    loving the blog...new follower :-)

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://infintelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. too much. usually candles, candle holders, frames, bed spreads and more candles.

    but i love IKEA so much that it's okay! here my post post i did after going in IKEA... ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for dropping by my blog (:

    I love walking around Ikea too! many pretty furniture (: and my dad loves to buy candles from there

    xoxo
    hueys

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love ikea so much too !! ;)
    btw i like your blog, so cute ;)

    http://aliceinshoppingland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last year when I was moving I bought everything from IKEA. But really everything, from curtains to the plates :) And I still like them :)

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous my dear! A real natural beauty.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Following you back!



    Dirty Pink Cardigan



    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting photos and blog!

    Would be a pleasure if you visit me too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete