-->

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Morning Face


Oh glorious morning face. Fiancé is the biggest fan of my "oh so pretty" morning face. According to him, I look like a turtle when I wake up. My eyes all puffy, lips swollen and hair all over the place. Although I don't get why my hair should determine if I look like a turtle or not. He is special like that. Then again, he too has this big sleepy face when he get up in the mornings. But I still love him.

Guess what's back? Yes! The camera! Happy happy. 

6 comments:

  1. Your morning face is beautiful....I look like a monster in the morning.
    lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a gorgeous gall! I love seeing this side of you :) You and Fiance are so sweet together!


    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Can't say I wake up looking pretty that's for sure. heehee...It's a bit scary. I love your comforter, its so pretty! Have a wonderful day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how delicate your photos are! Very beautiful!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous photos of you. absolutely inspired... and you blog is amazing! LOVE all the photos. new follower, and hope to visit again. cheers!

    ReplyDelete