-->

Monday, November 28, 2011

Work Weekend


This weekend was my work weekend. Both saturday and sunday was spent at work helping costumers. Our schedule at work allows us to be working every third weekend, at least that is what mine is like. And I must say, it is pretty cosy at work in the weekends, and surprisingly not so much to do. 


With Sunday being the first advent this year, some of my fellow co-workers found some lighters and lit the first candlelight.


My favorite place to sit while working is on the table right beside the big map on the wall. Why? Cause I need that map. I often turn around in my chair just to have a look and try to memorize and help out costumers better. Maps are good. 


And of course, this little plant. Placed right on top of the desk divider. Just sitting there being all "planty". We have many plants all over the office. They help us with the oxygen. Isn't this one pretty?


The sun was almost gone, but I managed to get a little sunshine on my face. Norway is facing a dark winter, and since I was working every day I didn't get any daylight for several days. Dark when I go to work and dark when I get out. Can be very depressing sometimes. And believe it or not, this darkness time lasts for almost six months. God be with us. 

How was your weekend? 

9 comments:

  1. What fun pictures at unique angles...love it! Hope your winter in Norway isn't too dark, but just think, you can brighten it up with some festive, twinkle lights! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was just fabulous, thanks! Love the pictures... it's so nice to have a place where you can think!

    ~Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures and i like your blog!!
    Maybe we can follow each other? what do you think?
    You like art and fashion?
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piril, I loved these simple pictures too. Do you edit any of them with filters? Is this straight from the camera?

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun! i would love to know what exactly you do in your job- it seems pretty casual and fun, and it's so good that you enjoy it! that's the most important part!

    and i'm just curious what you do with so little daylight when you're NOT working. The sun is beginning to rise really late here and set really early, too, and now I can't find the right time to go running!! It must be frustrating, and like you said, a little depressing, too!

    have a good day!

    xo flor

    ReplyDelete
  6. That happens here in KS too.. especially in January and February. There are days when I feel like I forget what sunlight is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cozy and warm atmosphere at your work place! It's so important that you feel good and safe at the place you work. :) And I'm glad you've got your camera back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the blog love!Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice pics! =)


    xoxo

    www.tastemycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete