-->

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Back To Work

work clothes (nothing special)

Back to work after the Holidays. SO MUCH to do. A little too many crazy costumers with a little too many questions. We all do our best, put on our smiley faces and work like a machine. They say the first week is the worst, I cross my fingers that this is true. Let us all pray that it is. 

As for my lovely clothing choice this wonderful day, I come to you in my work outfit. There is a dress code at work. And I have nothing more interesting to write. Ok. The end. 
So, how is your first week of this fresh and new year going so far?

10 comments:

  1. The perfect back to work outfit :) I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating the new year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous =)
    btw thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet words! I used a nikon 35mm prime lenses for my photos. I love how your photos look too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit for back to work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable- and may I just say I envy your body... :)

    Happy New Year!

    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit... casual and stylish! It's perfect for back to work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was hard to go back to work for me as well. Having so much time off becomes contageous. I can top your work attire though! I have to wear black pants, a polo, and a name tag every day! bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look so cute :))


    http://fashionbong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx for stopping by my blog. Following back! You take great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im writing WorkReady right now! I hear ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so striking! Mine has been wonderful and already full of new adventures!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete