-->

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Inside Story


I want to talk about me and Fiancé. About our relationship and how we stand now as far as application for his permission to come to Norway. This might be boring, just letting you all know. 
As you all know, I live here in Norway. I was born and raised here, my parents are foreigns that has been living here for several years. I met Fiancé back in 2008, we fell in love and decided to spend the rest of our lives together. He proposed to me in 2010 and it was just as magical as I had imagined it to be. Everything about us was right and we had mutual love towards each other. He was a real cutie, so nervous and all just before he went down on one knee, and took out the little black box from his inside pocket. I love him.

We made a choice on continuing our lives together, here in Norway. The fun part of started when we delivered our application form along with a huge folder of papers, to the norwegian embassy in Ankara. We were told that it looked promising. We waited for over a year before we ever heard anything from the immigration office here in Oslo. In September 2011 was I called for an interview with a police officer, and I brought some more current documentation on our and my situation. Work papers, income and bank transcriptions and over a hundred photos of us together. She, the police officer, was so sweet. She believed in us and said AGAIN that it looked good and that we could expect some good answers in a month or so. October 2011 came a long and we got a letter, telling us that it was not enough. My income in 2010 was not enough for me to support the Fiancé and that I had to either complain or give up. 

Of course my choice fell on the second one. I called around to every office like a crazy girl and was told AGAIN that as long as I could provide with an income in the future, everything would be ok. We wrote another letter and we are still waiting for an answer. It is January the 30th 2012 and we wait. Fiancé and I have been through a bunch of ups and downs, but this challenge has so far been the only thing stopping us from being together. I do visit as often as I can, but still we go through difficulties in our relationship.

I will fight for him and us until my very last breath, because I love him and have hope. My only source to continue, is patience and hope. Long distance relationships are NOT easy and I know that now. 
So, there you go, the inside story of our case. I pray it will be ok. Soon.

I love you.

30 comments:

  1. That's so difficult. Hope everything works out soon!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sure, a wonderful life is waiting for you and your fiance..Long distance relationships are not easy as you said but i believe you will overcome this situation..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hard, I've seen a friend go through a similar situation.. her fiance lived in Mexico and she lives in Arizona.. they waited years for the papers to come through! Finally the 15th of January they accepted him into our country.. it was almost 5 years coming, but they are so happy now! :) Keep in there and things WILL get better and work out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't imagine how difficult that is ... to be away from the person you love more than anything. praying for you that everything works out and that you can be with the one you love.

    best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that would be so hard, piril! I'm so sorry. I HOPE you two can be together soon! It will all work out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying that you will hear some good news soon....there's nothing worse than the waiting... Wishing for wedding bells soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must be so difficult & sometimes heartbreaking for you guys. I hope that everything works out! You both deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything works out for you. And soon! Blessings on your relationship and pending marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!
    what a history! I wish you good luck! A love history in this way need to have a happy ending! And it will!! =)

    xoxo
    http://tastemycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. they say luck favors love =)TC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know exactly how it feells, have been throgh the same situation. wishing the best for you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my dear, that must be so difficult for you two! True love always wins - but in the meantime my thoughts and prayers are with you and Fiance! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. my gosh what a difficult process the two of you have to go through, just to be together. patience is the strongest virtue you guys can hold right now and im sure everything will work itself out for the two of you b/c of the love you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you the best of luck! Love will win out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband and I had a long distance relationship when we were dating, but it wasn't as hard as yours. My heart goes out to you and your fiance. I hope and pray that everything will work out! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Long distance relationship is not an easy situation..but with love you can achieve everything!!
    I am sure that everything is going to be just fine..you two have a bright future waiting for you to live it!!
    Be well!
    <3

    http://whateversuitsu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. My husband and I were long distance for a while - I know it's not as complicated a situation as yours - but I promise it will work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so sorry! That sounds like a bad dream. Keep being each others best friend through everything :) I know if God means for you to be together, that theres a way just waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fiance and I are now 2 hours away and that is so hard I can just imagine the love of your life being a country away..super hard! But I know things will happen for the both of you. Then you will be posting pics of you wearing your wedding dress =) Patience is the hardest.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i pray the Lord will work everything out and will open doors for you soon. :)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can not even imagine what this must be like. I am in a long distance relationship so I understand a little bit how you feel. I hope and pray for you that they figure this out soon so you can be together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh how I couldn't bare that, nearly imagine how hard it must be. I'm sorry it's been such a struggle, but all this patience and so many good vibes coming your way, things WILL work out. Keep going and don't give up, we'll soon see wedding photos as others have mentioned :)

    Lauren
    http://laurensloudwhisper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a difficult process that must be!! best of luck to you! love will win, i feel sure of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Piril, I sent an email to your gmail about a week ago. Did you receive it?

    ReplyDelete
  26. You poor thing. I sort of know how you feel. I was taken apart from my three year bf because I didn't have enough college to stay in Germany. It was so much paper work and waiting and then being told you can't stay hurts.
    I hope things work out for you and your finance. Hang in there and keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, I never knew that they were so strict in Norway!
    I've never heard about things being like that here in Sweden, maybe you should move here! ;D

    No but really, I hope everything works out and that the immigration office can understand that you're just two people in love!

    The best of luck to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awwww, my whole heart got sad for you. I'll send good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love how hopeful you are, this situation sounds so challenging. Love does some amazing things! keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hubby and I had to have my parents co-sign the paperwork because my income wasn't enough too (He's from UK and I'm from USA). It was just stating that if I wasn't able to provide for him that my parents would be a back-up (so he wouldn't have to fall on government support). It worked!! Of course, we had an agreement with my parents and many, many discussions. Might be an option to consider?? Hang in there, the end result will be beautiful and trust me, there is an end to all of this immigration chaos!!

    ReplyDelete