-->

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Instagram On My iPhone

(photos from Instagram)
I have always had Instagram on my iPhone, just laying around, but lately I've been using it constantly. Such a good source when you feel little inspired to do anything. I open it, look around and get inspired to take more wonderful photographs. An amazing tool! Big creds to the inventors. 

Feel free to follow me over there too. One big advantage is the fact that I do update more often, several times a day even, on Instagram. That way you'll be even MORE included in my daily life. 

Search me up, my username is {at} pirilmaria.
And let me know if you're there too, would love to find my friends there.

17 comments:

  1. I just started following you!! My username is PeachyPains :) Have you used the app 'LabelBox'? Its a photo labeler using a variety of beautiful tapes that stylishly labels your photos. SO MUCH FUN (and free, too!)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Label Box is awesome! I also love Frame Tastic, you can make beautiful collages! I just started using Instagram, it was the first app I downloaded when I finally got an iPhone: username meghansara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute pictures! gorgeous necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just followed you as well! i'm @wendisiya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Instagram is all kinds of awesome. Cute pics. Good photo diary.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Instagram is my absolute favorite app right now :)

    xo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Instagram is my absolute favorite app right now :)

    xo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just getting into it myself on our ipad! Such a fantastic tool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really wanting an iPhone for instagram but I'm staying away so I don't get addicted. I must say your nails are in good shape. Mine are atrocious! haha

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi! im one of your newest followers and lovin' your blog. hope you are having a fabulous day!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your instagram! I started following you and lots of other people... and now I'm addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love instagram too! have you discovered stickygram yet? they make magnets out of your photos and it's free shipping! I've just ordered my first set! I can't wait for them to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. idownloaded it months ago but i still dont use it, maybe one day..:)

    ReplyDelete