-->

Monday, January 16, 2012

This Weekend


Friday went well. Took a screen shot of my phone the minute before the next day, just to save as a proof that I survived. I have a bad habit of being afraid when it comes to superfishial days or happenings. Friday the 13th was over before any accidents happened. 


Was so inspired to wear black and white only clothes this weekend. The striped skirt was a perfect example. 


Was going low on the make up department, so I went out and bought to refils. My favorite foundation and concealer from MAC.


Oh, and let us not forget all the chocolate I ate. So much goodness. My two best ones were these. Heavenly good tasting and delicious. Than again, everything sweet is that way.

The last weekend with Fiancè. That is the only sad part right now.

10 comments:

  1. great photots... i really want an iphone =) xo

    pebbz| www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, the first photo is so cute :3

    Would you like to satisfy a my curiosity and to WIN an advertising for your blog? Let's visit my blog http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that black and white skirt. The pleats are adorable.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing photos!
    I love your photos in every single post of yours!
    The black & white skirt is beautiful..and how delicious are the milka lila stars?? I can eat the whole package at once!! Yummie!!
    Kisses :)

    http://whateversuitsu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been doing a Photo-A-Day Challenge with my photography club students, and one of our prompts was "Something you Wore" I'm going to show your skirt picture to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Cool! I LOVE your blog!
    Please go on my blog!!!!! Faiths World!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
    Please go on faiths world
    I joined your site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need some chocolate!!! omg!!!
    love monopoly,me and my hubby use to play a lot!
    xx
    paula


    liveonbeauty.org

    ReplyDelete