-->

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

4.30 am

Shoes: Zara (similar) / Jeans: Levi's / Shirt: Acne / Sweater: Zara (similar)

My day started in a hurry. I woke up 4.30 am (was almost late) to go to work. My alarm clock on my iPhone was not turned on. I knew I had forgotten about something when I went to sleep last night, and I KNEW that I had the early shift at work, but the alarm clock? I always set on the alarm, of course I didn't forgot about THE ALARM CLOCK. How did I wake up that early on my own? Well, as I turned around in the bed, my back was hurting and kinda sat on my bed, all sleepy and tried to massage my back a little. I slowly reached for my iPhone and the next thing I know I was all over the place, grabbing this and that.

I threw myself out and made it. Now, I am home and resting. 

20 comments:

  1. you look good after being up so early!
    www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I set 2 alarms for my 5 am wake up! If I don't I am paranoid and don't sleep at all! I can't be late for work, my bosses can be fired, and well then I would be too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute outfit! glad you woke up on time!! close call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. big fan of the boots!
    i battle my alarm clock every morning, too.
    -jes
    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hate mornings like that. I'm glad you woke up on time still! You look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! I hate when I forget to set the alarm on my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I hate sleeping in and then being all rushed to get out the door!!! You look super cute though! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have to wake up that early?! i would hate that! you look amazing though! i love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but lovely outfit. I love the sudden popping of red in this outfit. :-)

    I hope you get to visit my blog soon.

    Much love from Mystic Nymph.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look adorable!
    xo
    thoughtsbyapetitebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh..sometimes that happens to me too! Forgetting to switch on the alarm..just have to pretend that nothing happens when you get to work =D
    Althought, you are still able to pull everything together and look so good with the stripes top and knee length boots! Good for you..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love your outfit! 4.30?! That's early!! :o

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Close call! Your outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. have a good rest. its a nice outfit u waring so simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well you look fab!!
    Gosh, I can only imagine the awful heart in your throat moment when you realised! Its a terrible feeling! Thank goodness you made it okay in the end :)

    ReplyDelete