-->

Friday, February 17, 2012

Flashback Friday

(source)

A year back I actually spent my Valentines Day with Fiancé. I flew over to him and we could finally have a real Valentines Day like normal couple do. The stay was only for a week, but worth it. This year were spent in our own places, without each other. We had Skype and FaceTime but still the 14th of February was a day I just wanted to pass by FAST. Fast, so that we could go on. Sometimes I just pray that time fly, so that I can be with my Love once and for all. Times are going to be better. 

Happy weekend!
How was your Valentines Day? 

10 comments:

  1. Uh, I know what you mean! My boy and I were in separate countries too this year :(
    It. Just. Sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sad! Long-distance love must be tough... I'll hope for time to go quickly for you too so that you can soon be reunited with your beloved :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you will be together side by side soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember I wasn't with Rodrigo for our first year wedding anniversary. My mom made me a special dinner with strawberry shortcake for dessert, and had a picture framed from our wedding day sitting on the dinner table. I felt so bad for myself it was hard to eat.
    You can get through it Piril. Un beso <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. long distance can be hard! keep looking forward!

    Love, Suzanne
    http://becomethefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get to see him soon. I was in a long distance for almost a year and half before we got to see each other everyday. Keep your head up and heart strong!
    -Jes
    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, we did long distance for two years & although hard, really made us so so much stronger.

    I love your blog! Let's be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spent Valentines like that last year, totally stinky :(

    Way to be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blog :) such a lovely read :)
    x

    ReplyDelete