-->

Friday, February 24, 2012

Flashback Friday

(source)

I used to LOVE to capture small details, just like I did here. Last year was my first year with the camera and I found the littlest things to be so pretty and inspirational. When I look back at my old photographs I see a little more light and less color in them. Macro was the main thing. I still like it, but not as often as I did back then.  This was this Fridays little flashback from the past, and now the week officially ended. 

Happy Weekend!

12 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful! Love how you captured the candy in the last one.
    Have a great weekend!
    -Jes
    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask you a question? What kind of lens do you have? your pics are always so gorgeous!

    Allyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are lovely -I love a good capture... you do it well! :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous photos!
    have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these types of pictures too. It's hard to remember the lovely details in life.
    Seattle Beauty and Fashion - Girlie Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow beautiful ring and so sweet these bows. happy weekend to u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome pictures :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so pretty - i love your blog and am so excited to start following you for more fantastic posts! xo

    C | www.linenandleaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the first photo! lots & lots. and it's true, your style has evolved a lot. then again, it was, and is, always lovely.

    ReplyDelete