-->

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

An Investment


First, thank you for all the kind words about me and Fiancé. This is going to be a really hard time, this last part of the application process, but I have a good feeling about it. Thank you so much for every positive comment. Appreciate them all. Then over to something else, because I did an investment a couple of days ago with a big purchase. I finally bought the camera I have been eying ever since I stepped into the photo world. The 5D mark II from Canon! I can't believe it myself, but it is true. It is sitting there on top of my vanity and just waiting to be used. So I did. Snapped a couple of pictures of my ugly green knit socks, my strawberries and the new knit top from Zara. 

So excited! 

17 comments:

  1. Love it. I'm a canon girl all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for a new camera! ;) i love my canon too. those strawberries look so delish! hope you are having a blessed day.

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a super new and super cool nail design post on my blog. It's absolutely worth seeing so give it a try and have a look at it! xx Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!!:)
    kisses from Seattle
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray for snazzy big kid cameras! lovely photos:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing investiment!
    These photos are so cutee ^_^

    http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's an amazing camera! I am saving money to buy one too someday!!
    Kisses!!

    http://whateversuitsu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the investment! It's going to be my #1 purchase of 2012, and I cannot wait! Looking forward to seeing everything you do with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on your investment! i'm pretty sure you'll have loads of fun with it!

    xoxo, Zahara Tales

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice pics!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh-my-god I'm SO jealous right now! Such an amazing camera! & it's got a great auto-focus judging from your photos! have a lot of fun with it! p.s. i'm pretty sure your ' ugly ' knit socks are grey & not green ;) hahahah have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. PIRIL! YOU DIDN'T!!

    Ohhh but you did : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky girl, I would love to get the 5 D one day! Your pictures are gorgeous, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm also looking for a canon. :) Lovely blog btw... follow you now ;)

    Greetings from Vienna!

    snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eek! I'm so excited for you- nothing is more exciting than a brand new fancy camera!

    ReplyDelete