-->

Monday, February 06, 2012

Relax Mode


It was good catching up with some of my dearest friends this weekend, but most of my time went infront of the TV. Since the weather here is freezing cold, I kept myself inside as long as I could. Watched some good old movies, lay on the couch and found Tom&Jerry on the kids channel and ate pizza late at night. I allow myself to be on relax mode sometimes. Back to the old track though with work, work and more work. Also, some new stuff happening with the Fiancé - case (that's what I'm going to call it). 

14 comments:

  1. I get into relax mode as often as possible.

    :)

    Its good for me! It isn't healthy for a person to only ever work all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks amazing... drooling over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of my favorite ways to relax! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the fiance- case!! Be sure to relax while dealing with it. :) Your photos are beautiful, as always. How are they always so bright and fresh looking?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww lovely relax mode haha


    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. photos very well taken... i think tom and jerry is much better than those 3 movies though. heheh

    xoxo, zahara tales

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures :P when I looked at the pizza I get hungry, uhghh :<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like heaven and that pizza looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. relax mode! I love it.
    Tom & Jerry are my all time favorite.. I'm headed to vegas for a girls trip this weekend then I have my last day of work the 15th. I think the 16th will be the day I start relax mode :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love relax mode and all the movies you watched! i owned them all too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like a wonderful night! I liked all three of those movies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha..
    like last picture.
    mind following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really enjoy your photography, you are amazing at taking pictures! they are all so vibrant and bright! what kind of lens do you use? and i like your outfit!

    ReplyDelete