-->

Monday, February 13, 2012

Round Two


This week is a big one. First off, tomorrow is Valentines Day. Tomorrow. And I am here, miles apart from my Valentine. Truly is a sad experience, but we'll be strong and survive this time of our lives too. Second, me and Fiancé is applying AGAIN! Yes, you hear me, we are gonna go with round two of our application for his permits to come here. Why you ask? Well, they just wont go pass my income in 2010, so they told us that our application had been rejected and that we could either complain or apply again. We picked the one with the least risk to get another no. 
The best thing for us now is to have a clean start. I am guessing everything will be better this time around, since all of our papers are fulfilled. And third, I am gonna change the design here. Already in the process of making by the lovely Lula at Lulapalooza.com. She is incredible. Can't wait. 

It is gonna be good. Having a happy Monday?

16 comments:

  1. why dont you guys first get married and then apply ? i think it will be more easier that way

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be so hard spending Valentine's Day apart! I hope you find a way to make it special, and good luck with your second round of applications!

    -- Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful necklaces
    http://irinatoropova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lula is the best! I'll be redoing my blog soon too. :D She did my current design and will be doing my next one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww i'm sorry you valentine won't be here with you :(

    Very cute outfit though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your outfit.

    i know it must be so difficult spending this time apart. i wish you luck on this round.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry that you are missing your valentine. hope it all works out soon! and i love your outfit! very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with everything! I LOVE your blowse!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit, it's romantic for v-day!
    I wish you all the luck in the world that round two will work! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your skirt, your smile, your blog!Everything that you choised is superrrr :) What a cute girl u are :) Kisses honey!

    www.serapoguztan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit! thnx for following girl!
    I will also follow u,coz i really like ur blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete