-->

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Wardrobe Wishes

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Thought I should start a series on wardrobe wishes and favorites every Wednesday. I think of myself as a good shopper once in a while when I really get into the mood. I am very much a girl who loves the basic pieces in fashion, such as a clean cut blazer, dresses without lot of stuff going on or just simply one color outfits. H&M is a good place to shop, specially when looking for some basic good deal pieces. This season (spring) is a good one for them and for me, since most of their new arrivals is basic and classic. I like that. Just thought I should make a combination of my favorite nude H&M items for the moment. I am not very daring when it comes to dressing up, I do it slowly and play along at the safe side too long before I can go all crazy.

Which item in the H&M spring arrivals would you go and buy? Favorites?

16 comments:

  1. I would buy the skirt and the blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you have a similar taste like mine. Basic colours are my fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that blazer and bag. Love the nude color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i felt myself soo tired, this neutral colours brought me back to the life.. i want a chance with that dress and jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's like looking at an angel's wardrobe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! Especially that white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My faves are all of it!! But if I had to choose I would pick that adorable vintage style dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with your wishes!
    And I'm so happy to be your new follower! Keep going!

    Suzanne
    http://becomethefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love every single item here! I guess I'll become broke this spring, haha.

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love number 4 - the sweater. I so want to get something similar to that for when winter comes around in Australia!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  11. the sweater and skirt are fabulous. i love shopping at H&M. great prices and great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just in H&M and found a whole bag of goodies. I even found a rack of cardigans for 1$ each!
    These are each amazing:)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this series! That skirt is beautiful :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would buy the skirt and the blazer :)

    ReplyDelete