-->

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wardrobe Wishes

1  2  3  4  5  6  7

Wish for the spring to come. I wish a pair of green pants (and maybe other pastel colored ones) for my wardrobe. You can pretty much wear it with everything. For the most time I buy my clothing items after what I need and want. I've been that girl who just buy stuff because I'll think I will it wear it sometime, but then end up NEVER doing that. So no more of that. If I am going to buy something, than that something is going to be an item that will last for many seasons and trends. Then again, I'm not trendy, I just wear what I think looks good (in my head).

How are you with splurging your income on clothing? 

14 comments:

  1. I love that red purse! I am trying to be very careful with what I buy. Before I make a purchase, I try to think if I can wear it with at least three pieces in my closet.Sometimes, it doesn't work out this way, you just love something and buy it. But, I understand what you mean.
    www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow the first item i adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I would love to have number one :)

    xx Daisy

    -> MY BLOG <-

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse, those earrings, that bag! Wow! So in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! i bought a mint shirt today at Target for only $5! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mint. and I love that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these items! They look lovely together!

    Generally im terrible at shopping but I agree with the idea of wardrobe staples and plan to get some in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pants! the color mint is a big trend for this season :D
    XX

    www.stylebycelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mint green pants!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love # 2! I have a jacket/cardi in the exact same color! I'm actually tempted to buy the sneakers from Forever21 to match it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is all so cute! love the sweater, with the studs, and mint green pants.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness I love it! Number 3 and 7 are my favorites :)

    Check out my blog!

    maleasfabcollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my god! colors are impressive..

    ReplyDelete
  14. You just made a mini wishlist of my favorite things/colors! That purse is perfect!! 2&3 are adorable and I would probably end up pairing them with everything :)

    Also, just found your blog and you are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete