-->

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Brushing My Teeth and Getting Dressed


I've been busy busy trying to figure out this case with me and Fiancé. Today we applied again from scratch, and Fiancé got his appointment with the embassy in Turkey. Next week, same day. 
We are so unfortunate with the timing, but hopefully this time it will be OK. 

I've been going to work early all week. I've also been eating a lot of frozen pizza. I've been walking around town without any make up, mostly because I don't have time to put it on in the mornings, but also because I think my skin could need some fresh air. When working early, I need to priority the MOST important things in the mornings, like brushing my teeth and getting dressed. No time for anything else. 

I am so happy to wake up to beautiful and kind words from you. It has been the light of my day. Thank you so much. I like you (in the friendly, not awkward way).

20 comments:

  1. That pizza looks incredible--it is kind of making me drool--you can probably tell i am starving and can't wait for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ochhh ummmm mniaaam!;D ristorante?;D<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm positive you look stunning without any make up on at all. and we all hate you for that. ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This title made me smile. I like how real you are, and I agree, sometimes our face needs a break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing you don't even need any makeup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't need makeup! Natural looks good on you : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. dearr..thanks for comment in my blog :) I'm your follower since nowomber :)
    you are so beautiful :)


    http://fashionworldxavi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't look like you would need much make-up anyway! Good luck with the fiance situation, I will send positive vibes to you both!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw i liek you too :) xxx i love your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey - thank u 4 checking out my page - havent blogged in a little while n seeing ur page has inspired me 2 carry on - i love ur photos n the freshness of ur page - think mine needs some work! love n hugs! ps yes it would b nice 2 b friends - can u check out my fb page - desperately need new sales n help knowing how 2 photo my work! www.facebook.com/LouisaArt

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh yummy!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmm nice photos :) Would really like if you checked out my blog...maybe follow :)x

    pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never realized how incredible Turkey is until my friend moved there for work. Hoping all goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love your photos! your editing is my favorite. I hope everything goes well for you and your fiance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aw timing always makes or breaks things, but i believe in your guys! xo you look super comfy in your picture :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. İ love your blog :) http://simaylovesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yummy !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blog and your style!

    günseli xx

    ReplyDelete