-->

Sunday, April 01, 2012

April


A new month! My favorite month. Not just because it is my birthday month, but also because the month of April is such a good beginning for the spring. Somehow the name April makes me happy. 
My weekend was filled with beautiful moments. My childhood friend and neighbor was surprised with a bachelorette party. She was dressed up funny, we had our DIY team shirts and took her out on to town. She was so cute. The next day, my aunt visited us. The visit involved good food, music and funny drinks. And last but not least, the EARTH hour. 

I've got the feeling that April is going to be a great month. 

11 comments:

  1. YAY for april :) The veil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. April does spell spring and new beginnings :) Thanks for commenting on my blog, hope reading it in Finnish didn't make it too difficult? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. April sounds lovely indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i like these photos! nice blog :)

    http://www.sweetindigoroad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the month of April too. It is the month of my father birthday and my birthday. Gorgeous pictures!
    www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds just like a perfect weekend. The pictures are great have a lovely April ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your pictures!!
    kisses from prague
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything is very nice in your life :)

    ReplyDelete