-->

Monday, April 16, 2012

Bring Out The Blazers

Pants: Zara (similar) / Top: ASOS / Blazer: UO (similar) / Watch: Michael Kors / Beret: Gift

Bring out the blazers, cause the warm weather is here to stay (hoping). It is amazing. FINALLY the grass is getting greener and the trees start to leaf up. The rain is coming now and then to visit, but don't stay that long. I am a happy person! Oh sun, if only you knew how much I love you. 

Ended last week with the yearly co-workers dinner. My first time ever on an event like this, and although I acted kinda shy and quiet, but enjoyed every second of it. A fancy event with some fancy people. I could do that more often. And then it was the weekend filled with a lot of laying on the sofa, eating berries and watching TV.
Wish you all a great start on a new week. Let it be good.

19 comments:

  1. i love your blog! i am pretty sure that i am going to be taking fashion advice from here all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print lining the blazer! You look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! Its time to bring out the blazerS =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blazer! great color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute outfit! I wore a blazer with my dress to church yesterday, yay for blazers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great look! i really love the color and the lining! :)
    btw, thanks for stopping by my blog last week! :) officially following you too!

    silkenpigletproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny how here in Mexico, bring out the blazer means it's chilli!

    Un beso Piril, Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're too cute! Love this look. Glad your co-worker dinner went well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable blazer! I'm still trying to find the perfect one and this one has definitely made its way to the top of my list :)

    Love the color on you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lining is so pretty!

    Here is to this week being better than last :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your beret the most.

    you have new follower now ;) hope you will like my blog as well and follow back;)

    http://pinkyfashionbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. blazer & beret!? You are kiiiiilling me with your beauty! haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I like blazer season too!

    Vang :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute blog let's follow each other :D
    http://coralsfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete