-->

Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's a Boy

Boots: Hunter / Jeans: Madewell / Cardigan: ASOS /Jacket: B (similar) / Hat: gift

The school next to our house had a little flee marked going on, and since the distance was only a few feet away I though why not? I usually don't go to flee markeds because I never find anything I like enough to buy, but this time I found a little froggy. It was laying there on it's back and relaxing. I've named it already, his (yes, it's a boy) name is George. He is made of wood and has a lovely green color going on. Haha! 

What's your best find at a flee marked?

15 comments:

  1. awww. love the frog and love even more that you named him George.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I thought it was real at first, haha :) Very cute. Love your cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I thought it was real too! Cute froggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!! My best flee find would have to be this wire rack I now use in my daughter's nursery to hang our instagram photos :)

    xo, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely :)

    http://fehmoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute find! My mother always buys frogs for good luck. :-) I absolutely love flea markets! I always want to buy every tea set I come across. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flea markets are the best!! We more have yard sales than flea markets in my area - here are a few of my recent favorite finds: http://honeysuckleblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/found.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just been to one last saturday, too and I found something I was searching for sooo long and which I wanted so hard! IT's a wonderful (new) silver locket and I love it totally. If you want to see how it looks like you should visit my blog in 3 day, I'll post about it at that day ;) xx NIni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi George! :)
    You look SO SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My best flea market find: vintage earrings! I got several pairs for $5 and always get complimented on them! Nice frog, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your hunters!!:)
    kisses form Prague
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This may be a little weird but I'm totally in love with the shape of your eyebrows...

    ReplyDelete
  13. i. adore. you. and this post! one of my favorites in awhile. he's the cutest thing & george is a great name for him! xo

    ReplyDelete