-->

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

When Your Socks Match Your Sheets


Life is complete, when your socks match your sheets. What a coincidence. Hah! Just kidding, because the actual case of importance is my day off from work, when I lounge around the house with my camera and snap random photos. I like to do that a lot sometimes. It's just me, at home, when counting steps, as I watch the sky filled with clouds, drink beverage and read a book. Simple. Here the other day I found my angel and hung it on the plant so that it wouldn't get lost again, do you do that? You know, hang stuff on your plants?

Thanks for still hanging around here btw. You rock!

11 comments:

  1. Your socks and sheets are super cute :) can you believe it?! one more day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And adorable sheets and socks they are! Sounds like a fun day just snapping pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my plants were strong enough to hang stuff off, instead they all look past their best. I am definitely not green fingered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! Love the cloud picture especially. Isn't that one of the best kind of days? Lounging around taking pictures of little silly things c:

    xoxo
    ~Brooke {via The Dove Tree}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! Love the cloud picture especially. Isn't that one of the best kind of days? Lounging around taking pictures of little silly things c:

    xoxo
    ~Brooke {via The Dove Tree}

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it (:

    ( www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Relaxed days are the best. And I loved your cardigan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute socks, of course. ^-^ I don't hang things off of my plants at the moment, but I think I should start! Your picture of the sky is super pretty as well. Hope you had a good day lounging!

    http://cardigannoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that simple starbucks photograph. just slow, and soft, and simple, and beautiful. love the bookness! it's always a treat to see your life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lve it :) Want your socks and sheets :)

    ReplyDelete