-->

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

BB Cream


Recently I introduced myself to a new form of "foundation" to my face. The Garnier BB Cream. And this has been the best thing to ever happen to my face. Because of my skin being so sensitive, trying new products and doing all fancy stuff has never been my thing. My rinse routine is soap and water, but believe me I've been through a bunch of high and low end products. Nothing has been good for me. 


This cream is truly a miracle. For my skin, of course. I was sceptical like I usually tend to be, but once trying it out, I am happy as Nemo finding his father (yes, a bad metaphor). True though, cause now my skin feels less read after applying foundation and more clean. 


I just apply a little amount of cream to the face, and even it out with my clean fingers. It even gets my freckles over my nose and cheekbones. 


And then, I become a happy camper. 
This BB Cream revolution is also said to be good for the skin. It has sun protection, moisture and plenty of other goodies to keep it healthy. Score! Recommend it to everyone. Try and see for yourself.

Have you tried a BB cream before? 

20 comments:

  1. yourrrr GORGEOUS. love love that lipstick!!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read about this and how great it is, so I think I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such sensitive skin all i use is soap! But now I need to try this!! Thanks for the advice xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so bad with things on my face and rarely try new products especially foundation! I'll be trying this though! Thanks!

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeee this product! It is so good for my skin and makes it way less shiny.

    Definitely recommend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gorgeous! I actually was thinking about buying it! So I might buy it now! :)
    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are gorgeous! loving your lipstick color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, perfect! I'm about to be out of foundation and am looking for a new one. I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i need to try this!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been wondering about this stuff - I think I'll try it when my tinted moisturizer runs out. I don't like heavy foundations but this seems perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh your facial expressions get me every time. you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know.i use it myself and are super happy about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this, I have the hardest time with concealers and am always looking for new ones that work well with sensitive skin.


    xoxo Elsha

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok, if you're adorable, quirky looks & glowing face aren't enough to convince me, i don't know what would! honestly, you should be in a commercial for this...i cannot imagine a cuter model. i think i will actually try this! i literally just ran out of moisturizer & i live in denver...such a dry, dry city. and it's got spf? sold.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A few weeks ago I also did a post on Garnier's BB crem! :D I love it so far. But haven't you meet the problem of it smugging when it's hot?When the face gets a bit wet and you touch your face with your hand - the traces of this BB cream are lkeft on your fingers. I wonder if powder would help this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  16. aw you are so gorgeous! i love your blog!!

    xoxothe egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You should def try some Korean BB - you'll be surprised that BB can do even better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I prefer Korean bb creams, I haven't read many reviews praising this bb cream by Garnier... However I'd like to try this one too :)

    ReplyDelete