-->

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Lively and Colorful


My feet finally touched soft green grass this season. Everything is so lively and colorful all the sudden. I notice that Fiancè is getting a little camera shy, as I bring out the camera to snap photos of everything (including him). I don't mind. Life looks so much better when I spend my days with him. Everything is surreal, because our relationship has been damaged because of this process.

Anyway, I love that guy and I love life right now. 
How is your week going?

9 comments:

  1. Your fiance os so handsome! Beautiful pics and looks like a lovely week :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is also much greater when sun is shining! And so it is right now! :)
    Btw nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sandals!
    ♥Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I really love your sandals! Where are they from? Looks like such a relaxing and enjoyable day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the color! and soft green grass is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mean because you're dealing with a long distance relationship? Sorry, I'm nosey, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the picture of the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pictures!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. such beautiful photos. love the flowers, the green grass...and golly, that bread looks yummy. xo.

    ReplyDelete