-->

Monday, May 21, 2012

Pinning Stuff


To make a recap of my time so far, I would just say work. Work. My one and only time killer besides working out to keep this time of my life running. Me and my mom went to IKEA as well to buy some stuff for my house, here is some of them. As the time for FiancĂ© to get here gets closer, I put together our home. Pinterest has been a great inspiration for me to get started. I am addicted. You can follow me if you want. Other than pinning stuff I've been working and counting some more steps. 

That's all.

13 comments:

  1. how exciting!I am pretty addicted to Pinterest too. It serves as my inspiration board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I always love finding bloggers I like on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest can be so addictive! I use it for inspiration as well, can't wait to move into my own place :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to go to Ikea at some point--but it is so far away and we don't have a car--ufft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so excited you and your fiance will finally be together =)

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pictures! And yes pinterest is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How was I not already following you?! I know you were repining some of my stuff, and it just didn't click to me that you were ON Pinterest! Well, I changed that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love IKEA. Can't walk out of that store without buying stuff.

    Cute pics.

    Seattle Fashion Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. pinterest is great! i love ikea!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. aha! i spot a little ikea in there : ) we just went on sunday for the first time in ages & what a treaaat that was. we just picked up pillows & hangers & candles & one industrial rack, but it was enough! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where'd you get that wonderful denim shirt??? Been looking everywhere for one like that!

    ReplyDelete