-->

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Shoulder To Cry On


I miss you.

Ever felt the need to have a shoulder to cry on? I have. Lately a lot more than the last time I did. Our relationship is a precious and delicate one, because of the situation we are in right now. We try to care for each other every day, but sometimes we just need each other to be near. I've told you before about me trying to keep a "happy face" all the time, since I believe that keeping that face will make some of the worst parts of our lives better. Yesterday I lost that face. All the sudden, out of no were my tears started to fall and I felt the urge to cry so bad. 
I try so hard to stay strong, and I will for as long as I can, but this results in these random bursts of sadness. I need him to be with me. I need this long and terrible process to be over soon. I believe in God and I believe that things will be good for those who wait. Our relationship has been through the toughest time the last couple of years. We have waited for a permission to be together, to start our lives, to be a family, to love and to live as a couple. He is getting weaker, I try to stay positive, he lose his sight, I give him hope. And so it goes. My head is tired of this and my heart is missing him. 

I don't like to use the word "hate" that often so I'll say it like this, I strongly dislike this situation that this case has put us in. I strongly dislike the waiting, the lack of information, the silent and the confusion The Directorate of Immigration has caused us. I've given you all of the documents, I've taken the responsibility to care for my Fiancé and I love him. What more do you want from me? 

This is so difficult. Sorry if this is to personal and weird, but I had to get it out there. Thank you for listening. 

10 comments:

  1. This is probably the most important lesson a life can teach us - to learn how to wait. For some reasons you have to go through all these difficulties. Noone deserves this, but the only thing left to do is to believe. Believe, girl, believe and keep going!!!

    Let all the worlds' luck be with you these days!

    хо,
    Elena.

    http://toppedwithcinnamon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday I'm hoping you'll be posting that everything has been approved and you and your love can finally be together together, forever. I'll continue praying for you. Stay strong girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry, and hope your current situation resolves soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry! Hope everything works out soon! I feel for ya. Stay strong!
    xo,
    brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for you, I know how it feels. I have been in a distance relationship too,and it´s really hard. I hope everything will be good for you and him, as soon as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be strong! I really hope you and your love can be together soon....Im in a long distance relationship and it's hard to not see them. I also sometimes need my other half to be there for me whether for a shoulder to cry or a hug! Things will better! We just need to be extra patient.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey piril, hope this problem come's to a full stop soon with super good luck. loads of love.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Then maybe you can live here in the Philippines! It's not too strict here. I have a Chinese friend, she stayed here for so loooong. Plus you don't have to worry about the money and stuffs. Cause A Dollar = 40+ Pesos. Oh, I'm not helping? Am sorry. But I know what it feels like to miss someone....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry friend! Waiting is so hard. Just remember love is worth the wait.

    xoxo
    Janee

    ReplyDelete