-->

Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Domestic Girl


Been a domestic girl and done some spring cleaning with my mom. Did dress up for the occasion. And it was five days of dusting and washing. 


Bought the two gym shorts that I had been eying over at H&M.  


Tea and pistachio time.


A new mascara. 


More of the "I-wear-a-polka-dotted-headband-and-think-this-is-how-domestic-people-dress" pose. Silly, I know, but I had to.


A cloud. It has been sunny, then rainy and then sunny again the whole weekend. I almost tied an umbrella around my neck, you know just in case. 


The kids in our neighborhood had a party. This balloon got lost and ended up in front of our door.


They (the kids) went all out. Chalk art everywhere. 


More strawberry in my everyday snack. This is watermelon and strawberries with whipped cream.


The latest addiction of mine. Castleville. Call me a maniac, but I can't stop. It's on Facebook. My colleagues at work introduced me to it and I have been playing non-stop since then.

 So, what have you been up to lately?

21 comments:

  1. Yummy!! I'm addicted to facebook Bingo. It makes me feel 80 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The head scarf is adorable AND domestic, love it! I'm trying to be productive at work and life in general :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute even when you clean your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey loving the mascara, strawberries, lately indulging in a decadent chocolate piece of cake.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. how in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD ARE YOU SO SO SO FLAWLESS!?!? It's the literal truth, that it's not fair at all. your perfect. (: and gaah. those strawberries look MARVELOUS.

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're adorable, as usual ! Those strawberries & cream look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm that looks like my kind of snack! Your photos are so crisp and beautiful! What do you edit them with??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm that looks like my kind of snack! Your photos are so crisp and beautiful! What do you edit them with??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your pictures. You're so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice mascara! My friend just go it, she said she likes it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You looks so gorgeous in the first picture!! Happy Monday xxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Domestic look" or not, the whole combo of neutral sweater+polka dot headscarf+red lips is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that mascara is my go-to mascara! I adore it! And you look stunning by the way :)

    daydream frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Strawberries and cream - you just made me cry a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. polka dots totally translate to domestic! and those strawberries look heavenly.....!
    xoxo
    ali

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have the same mascara! I'm sorry I haven't been able to get on the CastleVille train with you, I've seen your "requests" lol, I want to have more time in my life for a make believe world!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Also, I love reading your blog, and I would love it if you checked out what I'm working on. I promise it'll be worth it :)

    http://perfectlypriya.blogspot.com/2012/06/giveaway-of-sorts.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. it looks like the children on the block had a great time, there's the chalk to prove it :)

    ReplyDelete