-->

Friday, June 15, 2012

Not Very Good At Posing

Leggings: ASOS  /  Top: Zara (similar)  / Necklace: gift  /  Watch: Michael Kors

Another week passed. I'm NOT working this weekend, so I'll probably get some sleep after this weeks early work times. 
Enough work talk. It is weekend and I'm planning on enjoying mine. And just so you know, I'm not very good at posing, I know. I'll try to share my personal style some more, since many of you seemed to like it. It made me happy.  Wish you a great, calm and happy weekend.

15 comments:

  1. Go out and meet friends? Shop? hang out with family? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

    And just to let you know, your posing is great! You are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shirt dress.

    ps: Your posing is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look gorgeous. Love your pink shirt.

    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pretty yet comfy look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely :) I'm also very bad at posing too ahha so don't feel that you're alone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your apartment probably has the best light I've ever seen in my life. Ha. Gorgeous! I love the outfit you are wearing too. It's a great color on you. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so beautiful! I loveeee your shirt! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pink tunic.. such a lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like your blog dear!
    Keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that top!! It looks so cozy & chic!

    ReplyDelete