-->

Monday, June 04, 2012

Saturday Morning


It was saturday morning, when I dragged my mom with me to IKEA to get some stuff for organizing my closet and storage system. Mom was not so happy to be rushed out of bed before the dawn. I've been wanting to do some changes to my room and I wanted to keep it simple (you know because simple is my middle name), so I spent my whole weekend cleaning and organizing. 
I got myself a fancy clothing rack to hang some pretty pieces, gave a bunch of items to the Red Cross (kinda like Goodwill in the U.S.) and ironed all of my clothes. At the end it felt almost like I had worked out for hours. 

I like it. 

13 comments:

  1. This looks great =)

    xo, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ps. i want a fancy rack too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love the DKNY parfume!! It's smells soo good!! :-)

    www.holdyourheadshigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when my closet is tidy... I was doing the same last week minus the trip to Ikea..

    x
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. um...I am obsessed with IKEA. I went to the one in Stockholm and it was freaking amazing! Looks good girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just furnished my whole apartment at school from IKEA, then I had to leave it for the summer to come home! Can't wait to add the finishing touches, and hang the mirrors and pop art frames. SOOOO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your closet looks lovely and so nicely organized! That kinda stuff can make you feel so great & put together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. organizing is the best, especially when you look cute doing it! love your blog!

    makenotyourthoughtsyourprison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete