-->

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Comfort

Shoes: HM  /  Skirt: Mango  /  Top: Madewell  /  Purse: Zara  / Jewelry: ASOS

I'm getting there. The only thing I need now is to go outdoors and stop being shy in front of the camera. Then maybe I wouldn't be doing this in our laundry room anymore. I'm such a weirdo. 

I've been buying a few maxi skirts to wear and it makes my day so much more comfy. Wedges are also a new favorite of mine. So, yes I like to have as much comfort as possible, since I spend over 7 hours of my day in front of a computer, at a desk, in an office just working. 

13 comments:

  1. I've tried and tried and tried maxi skirts and none look right on me!!! GRRR! The one you're wearing is so cute!


    Peony

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!!

    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i really like this outfit, it looks perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute & classy :)

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look. you are adorable!!

    Thanks SOOOO much for being a part of Pixie Project!!

    Followed right back! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look comfortable but so chic. I really love this outfit.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this purse! So cute. Love your blog btw, you take beautiful photographs! I followed back :)

    xo Rach

    Rachel Coletta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whenever I take fashion pics I have to pretend I am a real model so I don't die of embarrassment whenever anyone stares at me so I'm totally with you on getting out of your comfort zone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so adorable! Loving your outfit and your photos!

    ReplyDelete