-->

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dirty Laundry Clothes

Pants: Topshop  /  Top: ASOS  /  Shirt: Zara (similar)
In my dirty laundry clothes. Ready to do some work!


I've noticed that the pile of laundry is bigger now that mom isn't around. The task of doing the laundry automatically is mine, because my sister would never deal with it. I'm cool with it. We got this big laundry room in our apartment complex and you just book a time (three hours) and just do it. Got a dryer as well, so it's fine with me. I just carry the clothes up and down, and put them in, the rest is up to the machine. 

How is your relationship with dirty laundry? (a really awkward question, I know)

12 comments:

  1. My dirty clothes was hiding in a closet for a long time. I finally opened it up yesterday. 3hrs later I had clean clothes again, thank God cause wearing jeans in 90 degree weather is not fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with washing clothes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did 4 massive loads last night (good Lord), partly because I had 2 loads of towels to do from swimming with our dogs on Saturday and out on the lake with friends Sunday. If there's one chore I dislike doing, it's laundry. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always seem to have a mountain of dirty laundry that seems to grow bigger despite me putting on lots of loads--i don't know where it comes from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That happenes do us all Lottie.

      Delete
  5. dirty laundry in the house is currently piling up! lol you're pretty, as always <3 :-)

    http://softvoiceofafreespirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I actually really like doing laundry. There's something about that essentially mindless task that's somewhat soothing. ^^
    Really cute outfit! Love Zara.
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, this really reminds me of when I lived in residence. I went to visit my sister one weekend on the train, in the middle of winter. I showed up in a skirt with no tights because I had nothing left to wear!

    My laundry clothes now are my pajamas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and thanks for the comment and the follow on my blog! I followed you back!

      Delete
  8. If I don't do the laundry tomorrow, I'm going to be in serious trouble next week. On my very last towel! It's such a love/hate relationship. Minus the love. Great pics though! :)

    jess

    ReplyDelete