-->

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Indoor Tanning


Indoor tanning and fruit is my best friend this summer. I haven't been able to do a proper vacation this summer because of this case we got and my work days, but I've made sure that my body gets a little sun when it's up. When I'm tired and just want to lay down and sleep after work, then I do so, but in our living room floor. And when the sun is shining straight trough our big windows I tan.

Ha ha, it sounds ridiculous when I put it like this, but is is really fun and it works. 

9 comments:

  1. I love laying in the sun when it comes streaming through the windows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum that looks so good, and so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laying in the sun inside sounds way more appealing then outside, I hate the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it sounds pretty interesting, actually -- tanning indoors! <3 :-)

    http://softvoiceofafreespirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is winter so I just want to eat caloric food!! Good job you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fruit looks DELICIOUS! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You gotta get those rays somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute blog! I am craving fruit right now.

    ReplyDelete