-->

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Photo Session With Babies


This weekend I did a photo session with babies, and it was the best time of my life as a photographer. Kids and babies are so cute! I had the honor of working with three very different, but related, children. As their moms gave them directions, I snapped. 

What a gift to be a mother to babies so sweet as them. I am currently editing all of the photos and will be uploading them to my Facebook photography page. Like it and stay tuned for the sessions, plus more. 

And to all you moms out there, I WISH TO BE YOU!

14 comments:

  1. my friend's a photographer and she says taking photos of babies and kids is by far her favourite. looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful job piril! taking photo of children can be difficult but so rewarding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEEEETTTT!!!! Love the last pictures of the little toes. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a way of capturing moments naturally, makes for such beautiful photos. Love the sweet expressions of these adorable little ones! I'm sure the mom's are loving these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww what adorable pics! these kids are just soo cute! beautiful shots, i love them <3 :-)

    http://softvoiceofafreespirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, these are such beautiful photos! You have done a lovely job!
    I love taking photos of kids & babies too! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! Taking pictures of babies is the hardest job ever! Next to being a mom, that is. Enjoy your freedom until you have your own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What little cuties - bet it was so hard to keep them sat still though!! xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHH the babies are adorable!! And the photos look amazing. :)
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you were nearby to take photos of my sweet baby boy! Your photography is beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello- I'm your newest follower and glad to have found you!

    Veralynn
    joiedeveralynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous- so clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete