-->

Monday, July 09, 2012

Time And Effort


Lately I've been making my own dinner, cleaning the whole house by myself and doing the laundry. Usually my mom is doing some of this stuff, but she and my baby brother went on a vacation. 
I should start to get used to this, because it wont be long, until I have my own family and my own place to deal with. In this little time, being alone, I found out some hidden talents of mine. Such as making a homemade pizza with a thick crust. I'm actually a really good cook, if I take the time and effort do make something, hah! Just realized that I'm bragging about myself. 

11 comments:

  1. love the colour of your lips, Dear :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, that sounds exactly like my weekend! cleaning and laundry, laundry and cleaning. I just wish I would have had that pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your lipstick looks awesome and the pizza looks tatsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pizza looks REALLY good! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pizza looks amazing!

    i should give making my own pizza a go but i always think it is really hard and time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm that pizza looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. everyone has to brag about themselves once in a while :) where are your mom and brother on vacation to?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will make a fabulous wife with all this practise, I am sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh the pizza looks tasty! what are your toppings?

    ReplyDelete