-->

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Decided To Act Girly

Shoes: HM  /  Dress: ASOS  /  Bag: Zara (similar)  /  Jewelry: etsy

Sometimes putting on a red dress and wearing red lipstick makes me feel like a little child again. As a little girl wearing her momas things. As a child I was a little tom boy, who was often mistaken for being a boy. I did sports, wore baseball caps, my favorite pair of shoes was Chuck Taylors, all the boys in my class at school loved to hang out with me. As I grew older, got into my teenage years I decided to act girly. And look at me know. Even though I've got a casual style, I always look for inspiration and love being girly. 

Can't wait until I've got a little baby girl of my own. 

12 comments:

  1. sweet
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. girly suits you.

    kate
    myvanillawardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the red! I am planning on wearing a very girly red dress as a shirt tomorrow night for a date night! The perfect color on everyone!


    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never had the guts to wear a red dress AND red lipstick. I hardly wear any color lipstick for that matter. lol How do you get the confidence?

    ReplyDelete
  5. so simple and lovely! I love the red dress that you wore.

    XOXO
    sari
    sweetmintandfemaletalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with this look, your nails are pretty pretty pretty, love the bow in your hair and on the dress.

    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look SO pretty and that dress is amazing! I would love for you to come link up to Sunday Style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such lovely photos with beautiful colors. you look stunning.

    xo-jamy

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty! you look fabulous in red!

    ReplyDelete