-->

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Look For the Trip

Shoes: gift  /  Jeans: J Brand  /  Top: Zara  /  Hat: HM (similar)  /  Rings: ASOS

Guess what? My mom is back! Mom and baby brother is back from their almost two month long vacation. It feels like ages. Although I tried my best to keep the house, living with a 21 year old woman who cleans her dishes after eight hours +, did make it difficult. The day after my mom came, she started her cleaning project. I jumped along. The house smells like home and cleanness. 
Thank God for moms! Appreciate every single one of them!

After a bunch of cleaning and organizing, we all went to the grocery store for some fresh shopping. Thought I should share my look for the trip. (ironic)

14 comments:

  1. that is a beautiful hat! I love love your blog!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute outfit!! i love all your rings. where did you get them! I'd love to see a post on that. or send me an email :) xo. mila from milasthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of them are from ASOS.com =) I'll try to do that. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. this is going to be sooo very random, but i LOVE your eyebrows! they are amazing and frame that gorgeous face of yours perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your straw hat!!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look absolutely pretty! love your hat, very cute! good to hear your mom's back to help you out with household chores! <3 :-)

    http://softvoiceofafreespirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sandals seem to be super comfy.
    so effortless and very "travelish"!

    www.mindedfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are, and I like them a lot =)

      Delete
  7. Um..I so want those shoes. Like badly, badly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are J Brand jeans really comfortable? and do they last pretty long? i'm seriously on the hunt for good quality jeans that will last you know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that top, the whole outfit is so cute, and has a stylish ease. Just discovered your blog, following you now,

    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete