-->

Friday, August 17, 2012

Sun Is Shining

Shoes: HM  /  Skirt: Zara (similar)  /  Top: Zara  /  Necklace: c/o Cheerfully Charmed  /  Bag: gift

This day I don't have much to say. Sun is shining, temperature is good, family is back, I'm off work this weekend, finally gonna go see batman at the movies, meet up with friends and good things. The only bad thing right now is to still be away from Fiancé, I miss him so much on days like this, when everything I need is around me. Everything but him. 

Just got to be positive, right? One positive thing (a very awesome thing) is that I got this big, beautiful and bright necklace. And on Monday I am having the chance to give this (or anything else) away, so stay tuned. Seriously though, I have this on my vanity in my room and I can't stop starring at it.

And I am aware of my hair looking all funny at the last photo.

9 comments:

  1. fridays are great. sunny fridays are even greater! love the necklace :)


    Peony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! you can never go wrong with zara! i love your style xxx
    tresclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so many wonderful things in store for you! sorry that you're still away from your fiance, though. that necklace is cute! happy weekend! <3 :-)

    inspiration from the little things

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing as always dear! And I LOVE your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combo! Great choice!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw you will see him soon!
    You look so sweet and I adore the necklace :) Its a nice pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your choice of necklace and skirt!


    - Cynthia

    http://steeloneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete