-->

Friday, August 03, 2012

The Sun-Rain Weather

Shoes: HM  /  Pants: Zara (similar)  /  Top: ASOS  /  Purse: gift  /  Jewelry: ASOS

The sun-rain weather relationship continues here in Oslo, and people are getting confused with what to wear. I usually go to work early in the morning, and dress according to the weather. By the time I'm finished (7 and a half hour later) it has turned into the complete opposite to what it was earlier. I've also noticed it being rainy on the days I'm off work, but sunny otherwise. 

I am confused. So I have now made it simple for myself. Wear clothing as if it was summertime, but remember to always pack a jacket and an umbrella in your bag. Safe! 

Have a happy weekend pretty people! May the sun be with you. 

18 comments:

  1. Duruluğuna her zaman bayılıyorum ! süpersin :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I do the same thing!! Dress for summer, but always pack a jacket. It's the way to do it! Mostly because whenever I set foot in any building with a/c, I am freezing. haha. :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chic & comfy outfit, like your bag very much <3

    bu arada, türk müsün?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so sweet!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. I love this outfit. Stunning.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so chic, and I love your purse!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do that every day as well, only I also remember to have a jacket or sweater on hand because the train I take into work (1 hour long) blasts the air conditioner and I feel like I'm sitting in an ice box most days. Of course, this wouldn't bother most, but when you're me and you're almost always freezing or the complete opposite end of the spectrum, sweating my butt off. Never a happy medium, rather I should say rarely. You look fab! Cheers girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty, that handbag is so FAB!

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute! Love the outfit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute outfit! Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! I followed you, thanks for checking out my blog. Your outfit is cute, I want your purse! Its nice :)
    -MalibuMara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look! Inspiring, as usual!

    Have a great week!

    Zahra

    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfit love the shoes
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that sort of weather screams for layers, and you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great flats!
    Same thing is happening here in Hamburg. It's too hot for fall clothes, not hot enough for open toe shoes, and raining one second and sunny the next. Too confusing.

    ReplyDelete