-->

Monday, August 27, 2012

This Weekend

I.


Wore my current favorite shoes a lot. 


Found a spot for my new plant. Hope it don't die. I read a whole bunch of "how to take care of orchids" tips online, and I believe I'm well prepared to handle this beauty.


Made (and ate) some delicious home made chocolate muffins. With extra chocolate topping. Mini muffins.


Expanded my ring collection. Been really getting into wearing rings lately.


Installed my new zebra (!) curtains. They look so cool. Honestly.


And ate lots and lots of raspberry ice cream this weekend. 
All in all, everything was good. I'm ready to face a new week. Also, my blog spark is back. Reading through some of your comments and looking through the archives really brought back some lost inspiration. Because, after all the only reason I do this is to inspire people the way I get inspired when I'm bored and want to kill time online. If my blog can inspire you to see the beauty in life, then my mission is accomplished. 


Head over here to see the winner of the Cheerfully Charmed giveaway. Congrats to the winner!

Have a great start to the week.

14 comments:

  1. Those shoes are fabulous:)
    Love your eye for color. My kind of post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes! do you shoot left handed? (noticed the muffin photo and I've always wondered how lefties feel using the dslrs!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' those shoes! And your nail color!
    http://aslouisepleases.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your shoes darling... i seriously need my own pair
    2. your orchids are beautiful! they are currently the only plants in my apartment right now.
    3. not fair... my mouth literally watered at the sight of the muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Those shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh it seems like you had a wonderful weekend. Wonderful images, and great sperry shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad that you had a great weekend! I love your ring collection!!! I need to get me a ring collection haha
    have a great rest of your night!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh that looks like a very interesting weekend! i love your ring collection and that orchid is so beautiful! pretty photos! <3 :-)

    inspiration from the little things

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the new cheerfully charmed jewelry! I can't wait to get it so I can show all of my followers my fab prize!

    ReplyDelete