-->

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Two Siblings


One of my recent shoots with two siblings, also my cousins. Two beautiful ladies, who grow up so fast. I remember them being babies, and now they are ladies. 
The weather is still the same, you know rainy and then sunny. My days are spent working and missing my Fiancé. I just wish that our case will be solved soon, so that I can spend my days with him. Our relationship is so damaged because of this. I just pray everyday that it will be OK.

That's all. 

7 comments:

  1. They're beauties! Just like your photos... Also, is your family the family of luscious long dark hair? You all have it. Gorgeous.


    Peony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! And yes? I guess, heh! Thanks for the kind comment. =)

      Delete
  2. wow!i totally love those pics!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is the same here also. It makes me sick. :(
    Although i'm in england just for 2 months, it's so hard to be away from my love. Last 11 days and i wish time will pass really really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They look just like you, their gorgeous! I wish I had a sister :(

    mabelmatilda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look so cute
    kisses from Milan
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete