-->

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Working At the Pier

Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger  /  Jeans: Zara (similar)  /  Top: HM  /  Bag: Zara (similar)

This week has been good so far. I've been working at the pier a lot (we got a little office there) and the styling has been a little nautical. Being near the ocean, seeing boats of all kind, eating lunch with seagulls is one of my favorite things while working there. Sometimes I even spend half of my lunch feeding them my food (the seagulls) and I realize that I'm still hungry. Here the other day, as I fed the little sparrows, one big seagull sneaked itself behind me and stole my sandwich. 

I should really stop feeding the birds. 

12 comments:

  1. I am in love with your shoes!


    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty seagull. I'm surprised he didn't go after those shoes ... they look good enough to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love the pop of color with the shoes!

    Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blazer! and your shoes are so cute! the pier sounds like so much fun <3 :-)

    inspiration from the little things

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you look so stylish and chic.. and u look gorgeous when you smile =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that lacy top and those bold shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just adore this outfit.

    and yes, i agree. stop feeding the birds, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats so funny. Yeah when they steal your lunch I'm sure its a sign to stop feeding them. At least for a while since they are so brazen. Love the nautical.

    ReplyDelete