-->

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Guest post - Gentri Lee

I don't think I am alone in having Fall as my favorite Season. Actually, I know I'm not alone. All over blogland we're seeing pumpkin patches, Fall recipes, and Autumn style. So I thought I'd share a list of some of my favorite Fall-isms.


1. Fall style. Hello! Tights, Cardigans, Boots, Scarves, Hats? Is there anything better? I don't think so.

Photobucket

2. The Color! The leaves have all changed and it makes my heart flutter!

3. The animals. Cooler weather brings the animals down from the mountain tops and into my neighborhood.

4. Pumpkin Flavored Food. Soup, Cookies, Bread. *drool*

Photobucket

5. Fall Festivals. There are so many different Fall activities around my town this time of year. I love getting bundled up and heading out to enjoy not so scary Halloween events. No haunted houses for me... I'm a baby.

6. Costumes! The only time of year that allows us to go all out!

7. Decor. It's that time of year when people can really decorate and get festive.

8. Brisk Fall Air. Nothing says fall like a little nip in the air and a little flush of the cheeks.

Photobucket

9. Movies. I don't like watching movies out of season, so it's finally that time of year to bring out my favorites and enjoy them as much as I can! Hocus Pocus, Ichabod Crane, The Great Pumpkin! Nothing too scary, cause as I said, I'm a baby!

10. Ghost stories... I mean, I'm a baby, but if there's any time of year where I'll pick up my bravery, it's Fall. 

Did I miss anything that's on your Fall list? :D Please do share!

Love,

3 comments:

  1. OH thank you for the feature, Piril!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This last outfit is by far, my favourite! AMAZING! Love it!

    http://melissachrisp.com

    ReplyDelete