-->

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Guest Post - Kaytee Lauren

Hello! 
I'm Kaytee from Kaytee Lauren, a lifestyle and photography blog. One of my favorite topics to blog about is baking! Piril gave me the wonderful opportunity to share one of my favorite recipes (which I found on 80 Breakfast Blog), and I'm honored! This is a seriously good chocolate chip cookie recipe, if I do say so myself. Congratulations Piril on your new adventures with your guy! 



YOU WILL NEED
1 cup salted butter (softened)
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flou
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips


Preheat your oven to 350 degrees 
Cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until fluffy
Add in eggs and vanilla, then beat until smooth and completely combined. 
Add baking soda, baking powder, salt, and flour until everything is fully incorporated.
Add in your semi-sweet chocolate chips and store your dough in the refrigerator for 24 hrs 
Drop small rounds of dough onto a greased baking sheet, bake for 10-12 minutes. Do not overbake. 
Let cookies cool at least 5 minutes before serving. 



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh YUMMY I must save this recipe. Thanks :)

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks delicious! http://saltyinfinity.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing better than chocolate chip cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. om nom nom. pictures are lovely, will bookmark the recipe! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness. I need a cookie now!

    ReplyDelete