-->

Friday, October 26, 2012

It's Me


It's me, just dropping by to wish you all a great and happy weekend! Here's to a little update about our lives lately, me and Fiancé have been in and out of stores like two crazy people buying furniture to our home. Let me just tell you like this, if you've been following me on Instragram @pirilmaria then you've already seen the receipt from IKEA. 

We are super excited to move in next week. And so so ready!
I hope the guest posts from the lovely blogger friends of mine are falling in taste, you should go check them out. All of them are special in their own way. Thank you ladies. 

And last but not least, the winner of last weeks giveaway is announced. Go check it out!
Congratulations to the winner and happy weekend to you all!

11 comments:

  1. So excited for you! I'm glad you two are together at last!

    Peony


    HAPPY WEEKEND

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pics of you! Congrats to you and the fiancé :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shots are always so crisp and clear! GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww yay! Good luck with the move! So exciting:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your move! I can't wait to check out how you decorate it. You have marvellous taste so I'm sure it will be fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You've waited long enough to be together and live together, I am very happy for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute with the mustache mug :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that mug- super cute!

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete