-->

Monday, October 29, 2012

Life Lately


Found big strawberries at the groceries store. Big, sweet, winter strawberries. 


Sometimes I decide to dish up a healthy snack for the two of us. We share one plate. 


The all so famous IKEA receipt in person. I'm seriously thinking of framing it and hanging it up on our wall. 


Now that the cold has arrived, we can't seem to get enough of our comfy socks. And yes, I am THAT pale, gosh I really need to get a tan someday. 


Life lately has been spent getting ready for a whole new life waiting for us. Thank you for all the wonderful wishes from all around. I am truly grateful for every single comment! I know that I have some genuinely good readers out there. 

19 comments:

  1. No tans!! You have beautiful skin!!
    Looks like a great life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great photos! What type of camera did you use?

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangley1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minimalism with your photos!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos! http://saltyinfinity.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those strawberries look incredible!! I am stopping by from the giveaway over at Gentri Lee. I am your newest follower :) Would love for you to stop by sometime.

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your pictures are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see you've been enjoying this new time with your love! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got beautiful fair skin! No need for a tan. :) Life looks good where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Ikea batman! Also that snack looks seriously amazingly delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those strawberries are huge! :-D and they look so yummy ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your picture of the juice in the glass bottle and fruit... Amazing and delicious. And also liek something I'd want to hang up in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that photo of your fiance putting his hand in front of his face. My husband does that whenever I try to take a picture of him! Love your blog, looking forward to more!

    Kaeli
    The Broadcloth

    ReplyDelete