-->

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Photograph Indoors At Night


Me and Fiancé have been lounging around at home after work. He has been skyping with his parents while I read my magazines and ate M&M's. Our comfy socks on of course. Now unlike me he likes to photograph indoors at night, while I'm much more of the daylight kinda photographer, so I'm not sure how these became to the eye. 

I'm mumbling. Our days lately has been spent waiting for some special dates the next coming weeks a head of us. Really special ones. 

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like me and my fiancee. Cozy socks and all!

    www.mylovelysurroundings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best kinds of nights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cozy socks the best color ever!!!! lovely nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope thse dates come soon then ! and your socks are so fluffy!! too cute ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have similar socks! Looks like a wonderful, cozy evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looooooovely photos, i want some fluffy socks! xx

    ReplyDelete