-->

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Reason For My Absence


I'm here! 
Seriously, my life is all over the place right now and that is the honest reason for my absence lately. I try to juggle between work, preparations for our new home (November 1st is the day people!), Fianc√© time, family time and if I get time a little me time. Hah! Everything is happening so fast and I don't get time to document it. I'll probably regret that later on in life, but right now I simply don't have time to do anything other than our schedule. 

I am forever thankful and so so happy that I have this place to poor my thoughts our. This is my getaway. So basically what I'm here to say is that I will be a little off and on again until next month, but I've asked some lovely familiar blogger friends out there to guest post and say hi. And of course I will be stopping by sometimes. 

11 comments:

  1. good luck and enjoy life. don't forget to update us on the little bits. :D

    Natasha
    {the Picablocks}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will of course! Although I'll be busy my mind will be here.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like I'm all over the place! Oh and great lipstick, fab colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Piril!

    I am so happy everything is working out well for you and you fiance. Congratulations on your new home :-)

    Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your lipstick. I totally feel ya. Live just gets busy sometimes! You have a darling blog though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute, and it's totally ok to take a break! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are stunning!! and good luck :)
    http://saltyinfinity.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete