-->

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Finally Settled Down


We are finally settled down at our new apartment. Last week started off just great. I had been taking two days off work to move and all. Friday night I started to feel a little dizzy while painting with Fiancè, and suddenly I had the worst headache. For one minute I thought my brain was going to pop out of my ears. I had to stay home, sleeping this off. Luckily most of the work was already done, and Fiancè is a strong guy who did the rest all by himself.
I love that guy.
 
The furniture, clothing and other stuff has also moved and the only thing left is to plug in the electricity for the refrigerator and go buy some groceries. Honestly, life couldn't get any better.
 
How is your life? 

12 comments:

  1. awww great :)

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo happy for you two guys!!!!!!
    This is your dream that comes true!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you are doing well and happy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! So happy for you.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog and i'm in love with your photography!
    what camera and lens do you use?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of moving, always hate the reality:) Looks lovely, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad everything is coming together for you :) your'e lovely!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you should probably feel amazing..settling down with your man and everything! Pretty busy week for me and my boyfriend! glad you re so happy!! Congrats on the apartment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove the color of your socks! And hearing about your move makes me want to move into an apartment and go grocery shopping, clean, etc. :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. life is good thanks :) glad to see you're settling in, and that headache sounds absolutely awful. Lucky you that your fiance was happy to get on with things while you rested xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad to hear everything is going smoothly. What a relief! Life is great on this side of the ocean!

    ReplyDelete